Thursday, February 24, 2011

C4K:1,2,3

Mr. L's class
C4K-1
My first c4k assignment was post by a 5th grade student in Mr.L's class. The student described how wonderful Mr. L is, and how much fun he makes learning in the fifth grade. The student also wrote that Mr.L makes every day special because he is funny. I replied that the student is lucky to have such a wonderful teacher and that it is also neat because I didn't have a male teacher until I reached high school. I also wrote that you will always remember your favorite teacher because they leave such a big impact on your life.
Girls and Princess Test book
C4K-2
My second c4k assignment was on a classroom at Point England School in New Zealand. There school was awarded for the computerworld excellence award in 2006. This school has google sites for every classroom, as well as a schooltv which keeps parents up to date with information. My assignment was to watch episode 331 "The Princess Test." Mubasshira and Jarna from room 17 created a video about the story "The Princess Test." The girls did a great job of summarizing the story and included pictures in their video.
butterfly
C4K-3
My third c4k assignment was the Room 13 Kings at Pt. England school, and my assignment was to post on Lorenzo's post. He wrote about how a caterpillar transforms into a butterfly. He was very detailed, and included a picture of a butterfly in his post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayla,

    I was just looking at your blog when I found out that there was a photo of my podcast. I also loved hearing what you did on your assignments.

    I thought of saying thanks for doing a assignment on my podcast. I am really greatful. It was a pleasure looking at your blog and talking to you. Thanks once again.

    Here is a link to my blog. pesmubasshiram.blogspot.com

    Your Sincerely,
    Mubasshira

    ReplyDelete