Thursday, April 28, 2011

Final Project- Symbaloo

At the beginning of the semester, I wasn't sure what all to add to my symbaloo in order to help me in EDM310. Michael Armstrong and I created a Symbaloo webmix that serves as a starting point for future students of EDM310. This webmix features every possible link and tool that a student will need to use or could use to enhance their experience in EDM310.
Step 1: Go to symabloo
Step 2: Create a user name and a password
Step 3: Select Start your webmix
Step 4: Next, click Add a Webmix at the top right
Step 5: Search EDM310 (the description will say "this webmix will help get you started on symbaloo"
Final Step: click add this page!!!!!!!

To View Our Webmix: EDM310

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful. This has been on my "to do" list for a long time. It will be very valuable to EDM310 students I think!

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete